Choose a maximum of 6 hotels
Fill out the form to get a quote from a maximum of 6 My Family Hotel hotels
( Streda Ciadenac, 7 - Campitello di Fassa (TN) )
AlpHoliday Dolomiti Wellness & Fun Hotel
( Via Campiglio, 4 - Dimaro (TN) )
Alpino Family Hotel
( Via Priori, 17 - Andalo (TN) )
Ambiez Suite Hotel Family & Wellness
( via Priori 8 - Andalo (TN) )
Brunet Hotels Family & Wellness SPA Resort
( Via Roma, 30 - Tonadico (TN) Primiero San Martino di Castrozza )
Family & Wellness Hotel Serena
( Via Crosare, 15 - Andalo (TN) )
Family & Wellness Hotel Shandranj
( Loc. Stava, 36 - Tesero (TN) )
Family Hotel Adriana
( Via Doghen, 3 - Ledro (TN) )
Family Hotel La Perla
( Via Venezia 26 - Transaqua (TN) )
( Via Rosmini, 38 - Giustino Pinzolo (TN) )
Hotel Belvedere Wellness & Family
( Via Domenica Targa 45 - Baselga di Pinè (TN) )
Hotel Residence Vioz
( Via dei Cavai n.10 - Pejo (TN) )
- Home \
- MY FAMILY HOTEL QUALITY (hotel facilities)
My Family Hotel certified holidaysfor children: your guarantee, in Trentino!
Holidays for children? They’re holidays for families!
Real holidays for children are also holidays for the family. When hotels and other accommodation providers provide facilities and activities tailored to the little ones, grown-ups, too, have a more enjoyable stay and can relax with hardly a care.
This is why the My Family Hotel club was created, so that families could find the best solutions for a child-friendly holiday in Trentino.
The best holidays for families with children: My Family Hotel hotel facilities
To keep the children entertained and to make sure their parents enjoy a relaxing holiday, all My Family Hotel hotels provide their guests with facilities designed specially for families.
BEDTIME WITH My Family Hotel
All the rooms in My Family Hotel hotels are designed to accommodate families, with plenty of space and everything needed to take care of the children. During your holiday
the following are available for children
, on request:
- Cots, baby-changing tables, children's beds with safety rails and night lights.
- Bottle warmer, bottle steriliser, minibar or mini fridge.
- Child's stool, baby bath.
- Child's toilet seat/potty, nappy disposal bags or nappy bucket.
When you're on holiday
, eating can be a rather complicated affair for children
, but with My Family Hotel it turns into fun! Aside from a warm welcome, here are what our hotels offer:
- Children's menus
- Willingness to prepare alternative meals on request for guests with food intolerances
- Little breakfast buffet with foods tailored to children's tastes (fresh Trentino products, organic corner)
- Personalised placemats and crockery - meal time is also holiday time for children!
DO YOU WANT TO PLAY?
It’s true that children have the best holidays
when they can play,and they can play to their heart's content at My Family Hotel hotels. Our rooms are designed so the little ones can enjoy themselves, but we haven’t forgotten that Mum and Dad also want to take it easy and relax. In all our hotels you'll find:
- Safe, well-equipped play areas that are cheerful, full of colour, well-aired and scrupulously clean
- A wide range of games for small and not-so-small children
- Pushchairs, children's rucksacks, sledges and snowshoes for outdoor fun
- Soft area with games
- Creative space (drawing, building blocks, workshops)
- Children's library
On a proper family holiday
there’s always time for Mum and Dad to relax while the children are looked after by someone trustworthy. My Family Hotel hotels offer:
- Guaranteed assistance for a total of 30 hours a week over at least 6 days a week
- Baby-sitter on request (extra charge)
Discover our family-friendly hotels
- Laundry service or use of washing machine (extra charge)
- Kitchenette equipped with bottle warmer and steriliser (only in some hotels)
- Baby-changing table in the toilets
- Pool area or hot tub with access for children (only in some hotels)
- Spa centre with 30-50 cm deep heated swimming pool for children (only in some hotels)
What shall we do today?
Inside or outdoors, there's always space to play with the miniclub's play leaders. Just bring your imagination!
What shall we eat today? Something the little ones will like, naturally. Because meal time is also holiday time!
Well-equipped play area
Books? Paints and crayons? Building blocks? Whatever you want to play with, you’llfind it in our hotels!